- Plenary presentations are 25 minutes in length: 20-minute presentation, 5-minute queries session.
- Invited Speaker Session presentations are 30 minutes each. Please discuss your allotted time with the moderator(s) before preparing your presentation.
- Speakers should upload their presentation slides in advance of traveling to the meeting. This can be done by going to the presentation upload site.
- When preparing your presentation, we suggest you use the sample template which can be found here
- Ensure that you are aware of the time limit for your presentation and that you do not exceed this limit
Publication of Accepted Abstracts
Your abstract, if accepted, will be published in the abstract book, as well as in the conference website. Conference book of abstracts will be distributed to all the entire delegates at the venue.
Abstracts accepted for presentation will be published as conference proceedings in the respective journals
Payment There is no fee for abstract submissions.
We are pleased to inform you that all accepted abstracts will be published in the respective Jacobs Journals. Accepted abstracts will be included in the conference proceedings which are to be distributed at the conference. Each abstract will receive a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by CrossRef.
All abstracts are subjected to peer review and are expected to meet the standards of academic/scientific excellence. Submissions will be considered by an expert panel if not, rejected right away by peer reviewers, whose identities will remain anonymous to the speakers.
Abstracts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been presented elsewhere the submitting speaker should ensure that the abstract publication has been approved by all other co-authors.
Modes of Presentation
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
All abstracts must be written exclusively in English (including the title, abstract text, author names and affiliations).
Please provide the following:
Presenting author’s contact details including full mailing address, office phone number, email address and fax number
Name(s) of presenting author and co-authors: first name(s) or initials of first name(s), family name (e.g. Jason Wong or J. Wong)
Affiliation details of all authors: Department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Prepare a banner for the top of the poster indicating the abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s).
- Your poster must correspond to the title and content of the abstract you have submitted
- Do not set entire paragraphs in boldface or capitals.
- Use large font size in short separated paragraphs.
- Numbered or bulleted lists are a concise but effective way to convey a series of points.
- Attractive charts, tables and graphics will increase the effectiveness of poster.
- Symbols, letters and numbers should be large enough to be seen from a distance of three feet, so that they can be viewed by a number of people at the same time.
- Remove your poster immediately at the close of the poster session.
3ft (width) x 4ft (height). All the material necessary for attaching the poster like push pins, sticky tapes and poster board are available at the Facility Desks in the respective poster area.
Presenting Your Poster
Poster sessions will be scheduled on all the 2 days of the conference. How much time presenters spend with their posters is up to them. The presenting author should be present during the assigned session. Put your poster up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the poster session. The presentation time and date will be scheduled in the programme 60 days prior to the conference.
Registration for poster
- Group discounts are available for poster presentations. Register for three and get fourth registration free.
- Maximum of three students can participate in one group. Each person in the group must be registered for the conference.
- Please register online or send mail along with the filled registration form to confirm your participation.